When we talk about the fastest soccer players Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are the players that click in our minds but in reality, some youngsters are taking their places. These two famous players without any doubt are still at the top but they are in their 30s now and somehow losing their strength.
1. Who is the actual fastest soccer player in the world?
Kylian Mbappe is one of the top fastest soccer players, who has been declared as the fastest player in the world earlier this year beating the big players like Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Leroy Sane.
The record books have been rewritten by the name of this french guy who clocks at the speed of 36km/h (22.4mph). Inaki Williams is standing at second place with a recorded speed of 35.7km/h (22.2mph) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is holding the third position with 35.5km/h (22.0mph) speed.
At just the age of 22, Kylian Mbappe is one of the fittest player with great game awareness. This guy follows his childhood idol Cristiano Ronaldo by watching his videos practicing at home.
He may not have matched Cristiano Ronaldo when we talk about jumping and strength, but when it comes to sprinting he is unstoppable and has the ability to destroy the opposition in seconds. Kylian Mbappe is young enough to learn more things in the future but his skills match the top fastest soccer players to be one of the best player in the future.
He’s one of the nine players with the highest level of skill moves in the game his pace is 97 where no reached till now even Neymar is standing at 91.
Kylian Mbappe is a rising star in the world of soccer who has already won four league 1 titles, Fifa World Cup, UEFA Nations League, and French soccer of the Year award.
These are big achievements and still too many to come with the passage of time.
2. How can you become the fastest soccer player?
Let us elaborate on how can you become one of the fastest soccer players in your life span:
1. About your diet
The fastest soccer players focus on the gym to stay fit, the same as diet is also a major factor to be the best player on the field. Players should be fully aware of their diet plan, what they should eat and what they should not to stay fit on-field as well as off-field.
To become the fastest soccer players you need to balance your diet which is a very important factor. Carbohydrate foods are necessary for recovery and to reduce fatigue after heavy training.
The fastest soccer players manage their diet plans provided by professional nutritionists. They provide the diet plan after analyzing the overall structure of the body. To manage this professional lifestyle, the fastest soccer players follow this diet plan which helps them to expand their careers.
- How important water is for the fastest soccer players?
Water is another thing that is very important for the fastest soccer players. The fastest soccer players need to avoid Dehydration otherwise it can badly affect their performance. Having a water bottle in every situation throughout the day and getting the required amount of water before the start of training can prevent dehydration.
During training, players should make use of any break opportunities to grab a drink. Generally, the fastest soccer players need to take 200-400ml Before the start of training. During the half-time interval in the match, the fastest soccer players should drink 300-500 ml of a sports drink.
- What foods can be beneficial for the fastest Soccer Players?
Macronutrients are the combination of three things Carbohydrates, Proteins, and fat. But the question is how macronutrients are produced, the food we eat is turned into energy and this is how macronutrients take place.
Carbohydrates are one of the types of macronutrients found in certain foods and drinks.
Types of Carbohydrates:
- Sugar: Sugars are the most simple type of carbohydrates. Our body breaks down these simple carbohydrates rapidly. This causes our blood level to rise and then drop quickly. Foods in which sugar can be added are cake, candy, frozen desserts, cookies, soda, processed foods, canned fruits, juice. Some kinds of sugars are naturally found in fruits, vegetables, and milk.
- Starches: Starches are known as complex carbohydrates. They are a mixture of different sugar molecules together. Starches are more beneficial than simple carbohydrates like sugar because they slowly release sugar into the blood rather than release sugar at once and causes sugar level to increase rapidly. Some of the starches even classified complex carbs but still, it raises your sugar level quickly. Sugar levels rising quickly is not a good sign it may lead to Heart Disease, type 2 diabetes, and weight gain. Some examples of starches are Pasta, Wheat, Rice, Bread, Cereal, and also can be found in Peas, Potatoes, and Corn.
- Fiber: Fiber is another complex carbohydrate. Our body can’t break down fiber. If we eat foods rich in fiber we are less likely to overeat because it helps us to feel full for a longer time. Some of the benefits of fiber are it may help you to prevent intestine and stomach problems, such as constipation. Fiber also helps lower cholesterol level and regulates blood sugar. Fiber can be found in plant-based foods which includes:
- Vegetables: Potatoes, Beans, Broccoli, Corn, Squash, Brussel Sprouts, Lima Beans.
- Fruits: Apple, Guava, Raspberries, Peach.
- Whole-Grain Products: Whole oats, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Bread, Corn, Pasta, Popcorn, Cereal, Quinoa.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, Peanuts, Pistachios, Walnuts, Sunflower kernels, Pumpkin seeds.
- Beans and Legumes: Black beans, Lentils, Chickpeas, Pinto Beans, Kidney Beans, SoyBeans, Peas.
2. Running schedule
The fastest soccer players need to stay fit physically; their stamina is very important to compete with others. For this purpose setting a running schedule off the field increases their stamina and Leads to more productivity.
Soccer is a sport where maximum effort is required because it demands 100% stamina to stay in the game. Some other things which the fastest soccer players need to maintain during a match are to maintain a high level of flexibility, quickness, agility, and strength.
- How can the fastest soccer player increase his stamina?
In the game of soccer how long a player can survive during a 90 minutes game shows the overall fitness level. The fastest soccer players need to give their 100% effort on the field as well as off the field otherwise they can’t survive in the world of soccer opponents will crush them out in no time.
To become the fastest soccer players you don’t have to purchase expensive equipment. The main thing is motivation if you are passionate about soccer you can use anything the only thing you need is to be creative use whatever you have near you.
- Shuttle Runs: One of the most common exercises to improve stamina. You only required cones or anything to set up and then do a series of direction changes. You can do this direction-changing series by setting up a time of 30 seconds or by a number of touches to the cones or if you set up balls instead of cones.
- Stairs Workout: Fastest soccer players can use stairs to try different workouts to increase stamina and speed. You can use different variations for exercise like climbing the stairs, jumping two to three steps at a time.
- Planks: Plank is a great exercise to keep you strong. The main target of this core exercise is training muscles around the hips, pelvis, and lower back. Set up hands under shoulders like you are going to do push-ups. Ground toes on the ground with weight on fingers. Stable your neck by watching on the floor. Hold the position for the time as much as you can.
3. Medical Supplements
Supplements are necessary for the fastest soccer players to stay active otherwise players may experience extreme fatigue during or after the match their performance may decrease with the passage of time during the match.
- Supplements for energy purposes: Supplements can be used to provide energy such as protein supplements, energy drinks, and sports drinks.
- Supplements for deficiency recovery or prevention: Iron, Vitamin D, and Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to poor performance so supplements can be used to treat or prevent these deficiencies.
- Supplements that indirectly improve performance: Caffeine, Nitrate can be used to improve performance but you must choose the brand which is NSF certified otherwise it can be harmful to your health.
4. Healthy Routine
When we talk about the fastest soccer player’s diet it should consist of 60-65% carbohydrate, 20-25% fat, and 10-15% protein.
- Add Carbohydrates in daily routine: Carbohydrates give energy to the fastest soccer players. Therefore must be added in the everyday routine.
- Drinking a lot of water: It is not only necessary for the fastest soccer players to drink a lot of water but for everyone because there is no harm to drink water. But if we talk about athletes as they feel more thirsty and lose more sweat than normal human beings so they need more water.
- Add proteins to daily routine: Eat food that contains proteins will help to strengthen your muscles.
5. Passionate Mind Therapy
Passion is everything if we have a passion to do something no one can stop us to do it. To become the fastest soccer player you need to do practice and have a passion to learn and go as far as you can. Achieve those things you ever dream of and take yourself to different heights.