‘Robin.’ Between 9 am and 5 pm, you can purchase Robin, which takes two days to build. If you were wondering, the stardew silo Valley silo would set you back 100 gold, 100 stone, 5 copper bars, and 10 clay.
A stardew silo Valley silo takes care of everything and is incredibly helpful in tracking how much hay your animals have. Unlike other buildings you construct, a silo is a sizable structure.
Location of the Stardew Silo
As other structures in stardew silo Valley make labor more accessible, the silo occupies a three-by-three space on your property and may require creative placement.
What benefits come with building a silo
These are some characteristics of Stardew Valley Silo.
- The stardew silo Valley Silo houses 240 bales of hay. By interacting with it, you may find out how much is now in the silo.
- When you use your scythe to chop grass after buying a silo from Robin, there is a 50% chance that you will drop hay, which will then be added to the silo. It won’t be considered if you use anything else but the scythe, such as a pickaxe or sword. Alternatively, buy something from Marnie’s ranch for 50 gold or by gathering wheat.
- The hay hoppers within coops and barns allow you to access the hay kept in the silo.
- You may also be interested in stardew silo Valley gift ideas.
Placement of the Stardew Valley silo would be…
You can put it anywhere on your farm if it’s close to your house or barn and doesn’t obstruct the simple access to the three exits.
This advice will be valuable: You should search for wormy artifact locations if you feel that you are having trouble producing clay. They frequently drop two or more clay.
Ideas for Construction of a Silo
This advice will be beneficial to you:
- stardew silo requires fewer resources to construct than other structures and can be used to store hay that will satisfy the demands of your animals.
- Cut as much grass as possible by the end of the fall because silos significantly impact the winter when all the grass dies.
- You typically have a 50% chance of dropping hay with a scythe.
- The Farm computer will allow you to view the current quantity of hay kept in the silo.
- While completing construction, your hay can be kept in several silos in the chest box.